Buy or Rent Cranes for Power Plants, Refineries, and Other Power Generation Facilities
Power Plant Crane Rentals
ALL: Value Beyond Road and Bridge Crane Solutions
As a leader in the heavy lift industry, ALL Crane provides unparalleled service across the U.S. and Canada. This commitment to quality starts with our top-of-the-line cranes and extends through everything else we do, including hands-on customer support and a variety of services that add value to your heavy lifting investments.
Tailored, Cost-Effective Solutions
Value-Added Services for All Your Power Generation Jobs
As a leader in the crane market, we specialize in a wide range of lifting solutions to help your company save money, maintain equipment uptime, and eliminate headaches. We provide support at every stage of the crane rental and sales process, which is why we offer the following services:
- Rental Purchase Options – Test your cranes out in the field before you buy them. You can apply a portion of your crane rental payments toward a final purchase just in case you want to keep that crane after all.
- Shared Equipment Program – Have a lot of subcontractors on your jobsites? Rent out our equipment for everyone to use so that you can eliminate waste and confusion.
- Financing Options – Trying to finance your project? Leverage our numerous long-term relationships with banks to find a deal that works for your needs.
- Specialized Transport and Hauling – Get the cranes and equipment when and where you need it. We offer local, regional, and long-distance hauling to job sites and facilities across 48 states and into Canada.
- Parts and Attachments – Don’t get caught without what you need. We keep more than 100,000 parts on the shelf and even more in our yards to help you avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Maintenance and Service – Need hands-on support? Our factory-trained technicians provide 24-hour service to help you fix equipment, maintain lifts, and perform jobsite analysis.
Power Plant Cranes For Sale
Read Our Case Studies
- ALL CRANES BIG AND SMALL - High-capacity cranes are indispensable for outage work, but success is still about the proper mix of lift equipment
- THE LOGIC OF LOGISTICS - Need many cranes to a single project with limited space? No problem.
- TEN-YEAR REUNION - ALL assists with maintenance to Cleveland company’s private wind turbine it helped erect.
- BIC PROFILE - A power-generating station in Florida faced a big challenge last fall. The station’s circulating dry scrubber (CDS) vessel — used to remove sulfur dioxide — had collapsed into itself and was in danger of falling.
- POWER HITTERS OF POWER PLANT WORK - For Central Rent-A-Crane, Inc., ALL’s Indiana division, power plant modernization work is a key market, with crawler cranes at the core of the projects.
Buy or Rent from ALL
The ALL Family of Companies is the largest privately-owned crane rental and sales enterprise in North America, with 33 locations operating under the ALL, Central, Dawes, Jeffers, and ALT names. We rent and sell cranes, aerial boom lifts and tower cranes. With specialized divisions for tower cranes, aerial boom & scissor lifts, boom trucks & trailers, and parts: We're ALL you need.®