When it comes to financing an equipment purchase, you have an ally with ALL.
The process to obtain financing to purchase equipment from ALL is relatively straightforward. Buyers fill out a simple credit application which is then provided to our preferred lenders. These are sources with whom ALL has worked for years, who understand the equipment being purchased, and who are typically focused on the equipment financing business. These lenders specialize in quick turnarounds so the decision making process is often completed within a matter of days of the lender’s receipt of all information it requests from the Buyer.
For many customers, financing an equipment purchase can be a challenging task as they may not have the necessary contacts or relationships to make this happen. ALL is able to lend a hand in this regard by leveraging our numerous long-term relationships to help banks and our customers come together to close the deal. It’s just another means by which we’re ALL you need®.
- Invoices shall be paid net 30 days; if not, interest shall accrue at 1-1/2% per month on all unpaid balances.
- You authorize us to check trade references, bank references, and credit reports as we deem necessary.
- Extension of credit is based upon timely payment of invoices, your financial stability, and other factors important to us as the creditor. Accordingly, we reserve the right to revoke credit, require return of equipment, and/or demand COD terms as required. Waiver of any term or condition shall not be deemed a waiver to assert such terms in the future.
- You are responsible for payment of all rentals kept beyond anticipated rental term as well as damages caused to our equipment.
- An unsigned rental agreement or one signed by an unauthorized representative shall not alleviate your responsibility to make payment.
- You will be responsible for all billed charges caused by your non-compliance with these terms.