Buy and Rent Quality Plant Cranes from North America’s Heavy Lift Leader
Crane Rentals for Plants and Processing Facilities
ALL: Your Single-Source Solution for Plant and Processing Cranes
When you partner with ALL Crane, you do more than just buy or rent a crane. We provide comprehensive crane solutions to help your business address all the lifts you need to handle planned outages, complete repair work, and expand your facility.
Plan Your Lifts with Our Experienced Service Department
We Add Value with Every Plant and Processing Crane Solution
At ALL Crane, we are committed to providing premium service before, during, and after you buy or rent your cranes. We strive to be a true one-stop shop for your heavy lifting projects by helping you save money and make life easier throughout the process. That dedication is why we offer the following value-added services as part of our comprehensive crane solutions:
- Rental Purchase Options – Turn your long-term rentals into purchases. Our Rental Purchase Options allow businesses to apply a portion of your crane rental payments toward a final purchase if they want to keep that unit.
- Shared Equipment Program – Dealing with multiple subcontractors or teams can create a lot of confusion and waste over available gear. We rent out our equipment for everyone to use to streamline your work sites.
- Financing Options – Trying to finance your project? ALL Crane has developed several long-term relationships with banks, which means your business can leverage them to find an agreeable deal for both sides.
- Specialized Transport and Hauling – ALL Crane helps businesses get what they need where they need it. We offer local, regional, and long-distance hauling to job sites and facilities across 48 states and into Canada.
- Parts and Attachments – Don’t let missing parts create unnecessary downtime. ALL Crane has more than 100,000 parts on the shelf and even more in our yards so that you have access to the parts and attachments you need.
- Maintenance and Service – Stay operational with ALL Crane. Our factory-trained technicians provide 24-hour service to help you fix equipment, maintain lifts, and perform jobsite analysis.
Plants and Processing Cranes for Sale
Read Our Case Studies
- ALL CRANES BIG AND SMALL - High-capacity cranes are indispensable for outage work, but success is still about the proper mix of lift equipment
- BIG HARVEST - Everything about farming is getting bigger. That’s the assessment of Kevin Berger, grain operations manager for Centerra Co-Op, an agricultural services company with 13 locations in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania. With bigger equipment, harvests are bigger, and Berger’s company needs more and bigger storage.
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL, THERE’S WHEY - In the heart of America’s dairy country, a cheese-processing plant is in the midst of a multiyear modernization project that will increase its ability to process more milk and make larger blocks of cheese.
Buy or Rent from ALL
The ALL Family of Companies is the largest privately-owned crane rental and sales enterprise in North America, with 33 locations operating under the ALL, Central, Dawes, Jeffers, and ALT names. We rent and sell cranes, aerial boom lifts and tower cranes. With specialized divisions for tower cranes, aerial boom & scissor lifts, boom trucks & trailers, and parts: We're ALL you need.®