In 1977, Central Rent-A-Crane’s Hammond office became part of the ALL Family of Companies, and has been steadily busy ever since. Hammond was the first of the four Central Rent-A-Crane locations in the ALL Family.
- Grove GMK7550 (550 USt) all terrain crane with MegaWing and luffing jib capabilities
- Liebherr LTM-1750-9.1 (900 USt) all-terrain crane, an incredibly strong lifter with great mobility and ability to transport—always in high demand
- Manitowoc 18000 (825 USt with MAX-ER) and 21000 (1,000 USt) crawler cranes are frequently-in-demand for Central in and around the Hammond area
- This location also offers aerial boom and scissor lifts.
This location benefits from the entire ALL Family fleet, including crawler cranes (up to 1,000 USt), all-terrain cranes (up to 900-USt), hydraulic truck cranes (up to 140-USt), rough terrain cranes (up to 150-USt), industrial cranes (up to 25-USt), tower cranes (up to 35-USt) and often, aerial equipment and material handlers.
- For five years, the Hammond branch has been assisting at a major project at the BP plant in Whiting (IN). At the peak of the project, 100 cranes and more than 200 operators on the jobsite were from the ALL Family of Companies.
- Central has also supplied equipment and operators for all of NIPSCO power plant modernization projects and for most of the blast furnace rebuilds for all major steel producers in the area.
- Recent projects also include major highway work and health care facility expansions and new construction.