With four branch locations in Wisconsin, Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental, Inc. has offered crane rental solutions in the Midwest and beyond since 1947. In 1978, Dawes became a member of the ALL Family of Companies, adding the Madison location in 1993.
The Dawes History
NEW EQUIPMENT DEALER FOR:
JLG, LULL, National Crane, Potain, Shuttlelift, Link-Belt, Genie, Terex, Skytrak and Broderson.
- Liebherr LTM1350-6.1, a 400-USt hydraulic all-terrain crane and easily the largest AT crane servicing Madison and the surrounding area. Key features include a 230-foot, six-section main boom, 20- to 256-foot lattice fixed and luffing jibs, with an astounding max tip height of 460 feet, and ability to travel on roads at speeds up to 50 mph.
- Link-Belt ATC3210. This rock solid, 210-USt AT is a great partner to the Liebherr LTM1350-6.1 for this market. Key features include a 200-foot, six-section main boom, 40- to 117-foot lattice fixed jib with an impressive maximum tip height of 460 feet, and can travel on roads at speeds up to 62 mph.
- Dawes Madison also serves as tower crane central for the Dawes operation overall.
Every Dawes location benefits from the entire ALL Family fleet, including crawler cranes (up to 1,000 USt), all-terrain cranes (up to 900-USt), hydraulic truck cranes (up to 140-USt), rough terrain cranes (up to 150-USt), industrial cranes (up to 25-USt), tower cranes (up to 35-USt) and often, aerial equipment and material handlers.
- Voted #1 crane rental house in Wisconsin 2017
- Dawes Madison was the crane company of choice for the aggressive expansion at the EPIC Systems Corporation’s world headquarters in Verona. EPIC is a rapidly growing medical software giant whose large Verona campus employs over 9,000 people. For more than 10 years, Dawes has supplied cranes of all types, MEWPs, and telehandlers to virtually every contractor involved with construction projects at this impressive campus.
- As Madison is both the state capitol and the location of the state’s largest university, it is almost always bustling with construction activity, which is ideal for Dawes’ tower crane fleet. In 2016, Dawes has two Terex-Peiner SK415s, a Potain MDT178, two Terex-Peiner SK575s, and a Potain MD485-20 all working in and around the greater Madison area.