With four branch locations in Wisconsin, Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental, Inc. has offered crane rental solutions in the Midwest and beyond since 1947. In 1978, Dawes became a member of the ALL Family of Companies, and in 1987, this location was added in Kaukauna.
The Dawes History
NEW EQUIPMENT DEALER FOR:
JLG, LULL, National Crane, Potain, Shuttlelift, Link-Belt, Genie, Terex, Skytrak and Broderson.
- Tadano ATF110G-5 (130-USt) hydraulic all-terrain crane, easily the most requested 130-USt class AT in Wisconsin’s Fox River Valley. Whether its heavy equipment lifts up tight steel erection requiring long boom lengths and capacity at radius, or the lifting of large HVAC equipment onto higher roofs, our ATF110G-5 has proven to be the area crane of choice. This machine features a 170-foot, five-section power pinned main boom, a 31- to 98-foot lattice, swingaway jib with extensions, has a max tip height of 279 feet, and can travel on highways at speeds up to 52.8 mph.
- In addition to mobile cranes, Dawes’ local fleet includes tower cranes and a wide variety of aerial work platforms, including scissor lifts, telescopic booms and articulating booms, boom trucks, and industrial, rough terrain, and telescopic forklifts.
Every Dawes location benefits from the entire ALL Family fleet, including crawler cranes (up to 1,000 USt), all-terrain cranes (up to 900-USt), hydraulic truck cranes (up to 140-USt), rough terrain cranes (up to 150-USt), industrial cranes (up to 25-USt), tower cranes (up to 35-USt) and often, aerial equipment and material handlers.
- Voted #1 crane rental house in Wisconsin 2017
- Kaukauna has proven to be the wind turbine epicenter for our renewable energy industrial contracting customer base. Dawes has developed close relationships with the two largest renewable industrial contractors for wind work nationwide and currently has all four of ALL’s Manitowoc 16000s on rent to these contractors.
- Kaukauna is located in one of the most important areas in the country for the process piping industry, with several of the nation’s largest process piping manufacturers headquartered here.
- Dawes is currently supporting a huge project for Piping Systems, Inc. of Hortonville, WI, who are manufacturing much of the process piping for the $3.8 billion Cove Point LNG Export facility in Lusby, MD. Dawes is supplying, manning, and maintaining two Link-Belt RTC8080 Series IIs (80-USt RTs), one Grove RT875E (75-USt RT), and two ShuttleLift 7755s (22-USt industrial carrydeck cranes). All five cranes are working in support of PSI’s construction of materials for this huge project.