We consider safety to be one of the most valuable services we offer our customers. Our complete Safety Management System includes lift planning, crane selection and inspection, personnel training, and performance monitoring. In all of these, safety is "job one."
At the ALL Family of Companies, safety is more than a daily checklist. It's more than just meeting regulatory and safety standards. While those things are important, safety should be much more. At ALL, it's a complete way of life--a culture in which every person is personally accountable for safety. We encourage anyone to volunteer solutions to potential hazards and expect everyone to follow safe procedures. Our ongoing mandatory safety training program is the foundation. Working safely on your job is the result.
ALL is strongly committed to ensuring the safety of our own personnel, our customers, and that of the public. The success of our company depends on how safely our job is performed. There is no job so important or any service or call so urgent that we cannot take time to work safely.
Building a Culture of Safety and Responsibility
Our strong dedication to safety is important because you, our customer, "hire" both our employees and our equipment. You can trust that you are receiving top-of-the-line, technically superior, and safe equipment. You must have the same trust in the work force we provide. Exceeding your expectations is our standard.
- We strive for zero workplace injuries. We believe that engineering, education, and enforcement are the bedrock, but not enough alone to achieve an injury-free workplace. Our motto could be "Don't leave home without it," and we enforce and expect a safety-first attitude every day from our staff.
- The ongoing safety training program at ALL is a key element in our safety culture. The ALL Family of Companies offers distinct advantages to our employees by supporting their right to a safe environment.
- We see our employees as our most valuable assets. Every person is entitled to a safe and healthful place in which to work. We mandate the establishment and maintenance of a safe workplace as the shared responsibility of the employer and the employees at all levels of our company.
- When you hire an ALL company, our experienced sales staff, operators, drivers, and service technicians immediately integrate safety, health, and environmental awareness into the process. It begins when we drive out of our lot on the way to yours.
- Safety begins before we leave our yards. We offer 3-D lift planning, job site analysis, and state-of-the-art equipment -- each an integral ingredient to improved safety. Further we instill in every employee our culture of professionalism. Your job site receives people who care, operators who care, a company that cares.
Safety on Your Job
ALL's policy of providing fully trained operators for rental equipment means they will adapt safely to even the most rigorous standards of your job site and let you get up to speed on a job quickly without having to train your personnel on rental equipment.
By making safety a priority, our employees can help you achieve optimized project costs, innovative solutions, and right-the-first-time productivity.
Working safely also means reducing our impact on the environment. We believe in being responsible stewards of our earth. Throughout the next decades, we'll continue to address sustainability, implement improved technology, recycle materials, and do what we can to save energy and natural resources for future generations.