ALL Family of Companies Corporate Office
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp. seeks a Claims Specialist that will assist the Risk Manager and Assistant General Counsel with the daily administration and management oversight of the company’s risk and claims program. This includes assistance with all claims management functions of the insurance carriers or third party claims administrator, in addition to oversight and analysis of claims related incidents.
- Review and analyze GL, WC, Auto and miscellaneous incidents and claims.
- Review and manage insurance carriers and third party claims administrator to confirm proper adjusting, administration and reserving.
- Conduct quarterly claim file reviews of insurance carriers or claims administrator to ensure quality of work product and reserve adequacy.
- Examine, process, calculate and pay claims insuring filings, documentation and reports, etc.
- Enter codes and verify data for computer processing.
- Assist with negotiations and settlement of claims
- Prepare and print drafts for payment of claims and verify that payments have been made.
Incident and Claim Analysis
- Assist with reporting of claims to insurance carriers and third party administrators.
- Assist management in strategic planning aimed at reducing the frequency and severity of losses.
- Analyze and prepare claim narrative and data reports.
- Assist Health, Safety & Environmental to identify loss and trend information for use in designing training and education programs.
- Assist in the education and training of field operations related to incidents, accidents and claims.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure reduction and mitigation of incidents, accidents and claims.
- Manage company prequalification websites.
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and additional years of experience preferred.
- Two years’ experience in claims management.
- Insurance education course completion and/or other industry related training.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Ability to review and analyze risk and claim data and prepare detailed reports for management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external personnel.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
All Crane Family of Companies
The ALL Family of Companies is the largest privately-owned crane rental and sales enterprise in North America, with 38+ strategically located branches operating under the ALL, Central, Dawes, and Jeffers names – including specialized divisions for aerial lifts, boom trucks (ALT Sales), and parts. Since 1964, the ALL Family has been a leader in the lift industry – with market strengths that include commercial construction, roads & bridges, power generation, plants & processing, facility maintenance, and more. We are ALL that you need. We offer competitive wage and benefits package. Drug-free environment. EOE
To submit your application, email email@example.com unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.